Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week #38 Keep Calm - It's the Final Countdown

Yesterday was the last day of work for Baby Girl Mulvaney's mom.  I think she really likes her job, but I also know that she is READY and she's definitely looking forward to spending the next few months being a working mom at home.  I do hope that she gets a little rest before the big "birth"day!  Right now it's probably difficult to get a full night's sleep, so a little nap by the pool might be nice.

When I was talking to my daughter-in-law last night, she actually asked me if I wanted to know "THE NAME."  "You wanna know?  I'll tell you!  I'll tell  you now."  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  Of course not!  Not now!  

I must say though, my creative juices are not flowing and my blogging days will soon be over.  At this point I'm gonna go undercover and keep calm because it's the final countdown.  And the next time you hear from me, it'll be all about "THE NAME".  In the meantime, I'm going the way of Mumford and Sons.  I will wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment